Lisa Ash Drackert is a registered Yoga Medicine Therapeutic Specialist with over twelve years of experience. Her expertise is in Spinal Therapeutics, asana alignment, myofascial release and meditation.
Lisa is trained in anatomy, postural alignment, and yoga for healing. She is a Yoga Medicine® Registered Therapeutic Specialist. The primary aim of personal one-on-one yoga sessions with Lisa is to move you toward optimal health in mind, body and spirit.
Yoga Medicine teachers are rigorously educated in a fusion of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics with the traditional practice of yoga. Through our yoga teacher trainings, we extensively instruct our teachers to work with you and your healthcare provider to find a yoga practice that is a therapeutic adjunct to your medical care.
Personal therapeutic yoga sessions are perfect for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of body mechanics, alleviate chronic pain, improve joint mobility and create a stronger mind-body connection.
We examine your individual spinal imbalances, inefficient movement patterns or fascial health issues that contribute to recurring distress on your body. We then apply therapeutic modes of yoga poses, meditation, breathing techniques and myofascial release to heal the tissues.
- New Clients must book a set of 3 sessions. The initial 75 minute session includes a 15 minute spinal structure and mobility assessment as well as time to talk about your unique goals and concerns. Subsequent sessions are 60 minutes in length. After that, you may book follow up sessions at your convenience.
- Personal Therapeutic Sessions are available Monday and Wednesday 7:15 am- 4:30 pm; Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am-4:30 pm. Fridays are limited but potentially available by request. Weekend sessions are unavailable.
- Pricing: $125 per session.
- Please download and complete the required paperwork below.
- Location: all sessions are held at Lisa’s studio Westport Yoga KC.
Westport Yoga KC
5911 Main Street Kansas City, Missouri 64113
- Scheduling: Contact via email for scheduling.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics related to yoga and yoga therapy. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen that includes yoga, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.