It is always my honor to share the teachings of yoga. Sometimes, I look at out the class of students gathered together at Westport Yoga KC and am stunned; I think, “This is so cool! These people are so eager to learn! They CHOSE to put their self-care at the top of their already-full ‘priority list’ and show up on the yoga mat to practice and learn these incredible teachings!”
And I know– life’s ‘priority list’ does fill up quickly. Mine does, too. But here’s the thing: the teachings of yoga show us how to navigate our lives with grace and commit to a gentler way of being that is grounded in self-care, care of others and care of our communities. As Donna Farhi says:
“Yoga does not remove us from the reality or responsibilities of everyday life but rather places our feet firmly and resolutely in the practical ground of experience. We don’t transcend our lives; we return to the life we left behind in hopes of something better.”
I offer you this array of Special Events and Workshops in hope that you will firmly and resolutely choose self-care to heal your everyday experience. Please join me. Registration for Fall 2018 Events and Workshops opens July 18, 2018 here: Westport Yoga KC Pricing
- Stay-Cation Yoga Retreat with Lisa Ash Drackert. Saturday September 8, 2018. from 8 am- 2 pm. Details Here.
- Meditation for Stress Relief, a 3 week course meeting on Thursday mornings June 13, 20 and 27 from 9-11 am. Details Here.
- Writing-to-Wholeness Workshop with Julie Edge and Lisa Ash Drackert. a 6 week course on mindfulness and writing. Begins Sunday 23, 2018 4:00 pm. Details Here.
- Stay-Cation Yoga Retreat with Lisa Ash Drackert. Saturday October 10, 2018 from 8 am- 2 pm. Details Here.
- Fasica Release Friday with Lisa Ash Drackert. Friday October 12, 2018 at 6 pm. Details Here.
- Myofascial Release Workshop with Lisa Ash Drackert, Saturday October 20 at 2 pm. Details Here.
- Restore and Meditate Advanced Teacher Training Weekend. 25 Continuing Education Units for Yoga Teachers: November 9-11, 2018. Details Here.
- Gratitude Thanksgiving Candlelight Flow, Donation Class befitting Rose Brooks Center: Wednesday November 21, 6 pm. Details Here.
- Meditation for Stress Relief, a 3 week course meeting on Sunday afternoons December 2, 9 and 16 from 2-4 pm. Details Here.
Registration opens July 18, 2018! These events WILL sell out! Invest in yourself today: Westport Yoga KC