As a Yoga Medicine® Therapeutic Specialist, Lisa’s goal is to help you uncover your inherent healing potential and provide you a scaffold of healing movement, breathwork, meditation and mindfulness practices that lay a foundation for your healthy lifestyle. Lisa is trained in anatomy, postural alignment and yoga therapy. She holds a Masters degree in education, two 500 hour Registered Yoga Teacher certifications and is an ordained minister.
Her expertise includes:
- myofascial release to improve range of motion and joint health
- vini-yoga sequences to decrease pain and support greater mobility
- breathwork to calm the nervous system and reduce stress
- meditation and mindfulness techniques that support spiritual wellness
Benefits you may encounter through personal one-on-one yoga sessions with Lisa:
- decrease or elimination of chronic pain
- enhanced sleep and reduction in stress
- restored physical and mental function
- greater balance of strength, flexibility and mobility
- reduction of limiting beliefs
- deeper personal empowerment and sense of connection
Personal One-on-One Session Details:
- Sessions are booked 3 at a time and must be completed within six months of booking.
- Your first intake session intake is 75 minutes
- Your remaining 2 sessions are 60 minutes in length
- Price per session: $75
- Client may provide payment in the form of cash, credit card or PayPal Account transfer.
- Client must pay for services rendered within 7 days of session. After 7 days, a $5.00 late fee will be added to billable amount.
- Client must complete the required Registration Paperwork which can be downloaded here:
All sessions held at Lisa’s Studio:
Westport Yoga KC
5911 Main Street
Kansas City Missouri 64113
Read more details about the location here.
Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page for general inquiries.